Kwesi Millington is a former Police Officer for Canada’s National Police Force, the RCMP. His story, known nationally, has included a decade long struggle which included years of public scrutiny. He now uses the ability to overcome adversity as his platform to become a voice for resilience and positive mental health. Kwesi speaks on the power of resilience, self-esteem and building confidence to overcome anxiety, challenges and change.
BECOMING UNBREAKABLE (KEYNOTE)
KEYS TO BUILDING RESILIENCE & MASTERING MENTAL HEALTH
LEARNING OUTCOMES/OBJECTIVES INCLUDE:
- Ability to face unexpected challenges with poise & power
- Reduction in levels of depression and anxiety
- Increase in self-assurance & confidence
- Tools for greater mental health
- Higher levels of personal accountability
- Keys to building greater confidence & self-esteem
TURNING STRESS INTO STRENGTH (TRAINING / BREAKOUT)
HOW TO CULTIVATE COURAGE & CALM DURING CRISIS
What does wellness mean to you? How do you manage stress? What are your tools to maintain your mental and physical well-being? If you’ve ever felt overwhelmed or anxious from events that happen to you professionally or personally, then this session is for you.
You’ll pick up keys to overcoming stress, maintaining balance, and cultivating resilience. If you want to be able to be truly present with the ones you love, create a sense of purpose and balance, or simply just feel happier with the energy that will allow you to handle life’s inevitable twists and turns, then join Kwesi for this engaging and interactive session.
OUTCOMES OF THIS TRAINING INCLUDE:
- Self-Care Practices to Thrive in Business and Life
- Keys to avoiding Burnout
- Creation of Maintainable Wellness Strategies to Curb Stress and Boost Energy
- Keys to Developing Personal Power and Purpose
- Building Self-Worth and Confidence