A highly sought-after funny motivational speaker, Jody Urquhart is the author of All Work & No Say, a bestselling book that shattered assumptions that work can’t be rewarding and fun.
Every motivational talk features, Savvy, Uplifting and Hysterical advice to help your audience develop a buoyant, uplifting and meaningful perspective in the midst of stress and change.
Jody is passionate about spreading the message of the importance of fun and meaningful work. A motivational speaker for over 22 years, Jody speaks at over 80 organizations and associations every year and is a top keynote speaker.
Jody’s trademark is to deliver hilarious motivational speeches; humor and audience interaction is a vital part of her audience connection.
A former stand-up comedian, Jody ONLY uses clean humor and original content catered to the audience.
Jody is the author of the best-selling book All Work & No SAY. Her mission is to help motivate people to derive more meaning, fun, and satisfaction from their work.
Jody is a featured guest speaker for the GE Healthcare Tip-TV program, broadcast in over 2600 healthcare facilities. Her insights and expertise earned her the 2008 Bronze Award in the 29th Annual Telly Awards for excellence in programming this presentation.
- This Would Be Funny… If It Wasn’t Happening To Me! How To Navigate the Future With Enthusiasm & Vigor
- I Love My Job, It’s The People I Can’t Stand! How to Deal with Challenging People
- The Nerve to Serve, Say Hello to Humor & Goodbye to Burnout!
- Follow Me I’m Right Behind You! How to Lead & Influence Others
- The Joy Of The Job… Take this Job & Love it! Keys to More Fulfillment in Your Work
- Managing Millennials: Understanding & Integrating The Younger Worker
Health Care Keynotes:
- Lighten Up And Laugh For Health Care Professionals
- Daring To Be Caring: Leading A Spirited Health Care Team
- The Joy of Work for Health Care Professionals Keys To Find More Fulfillment In Your Work