The Three R’s of Mental Health in the Workplace: RTW, Risk and Reward
Most people won’t tackle Mental Health in the workplace. Let alone talk about it. Yet Mental Health is the new productivity & profitability tool.
You know when you have a good day or a bad one. You know how much you can accomplish on the good ones. Well, why not have more? More good ones and less bad ones. Why not? Well today we know how to do that. We know how to choose our moods, or choose our day. It’s just a matter and
education and practice.
- RTW (Return To Work) – Overview of what it is like for the individual RTW, guidance on what to do, and not to do. How to support the individual and how to educate management and co-workers.
- What Accommodation could look like so they RTW faster and feel okay after returning.
- Risk – overview of either dealing with it, or not dealing with it – what are the risks?
- Reward – overview of how a psychologically healthy environment improves the culture within the organization increasing engagement, profits, productivity and lowering absenteeism and presenteeism.
Speech content to cover some tools and tips how to:
- demystify Mental Health issues and eliminate Mental Health stigma in your organization
- recognize someone struggling and how to approach them
- how to measure Mental Health and what to do about it
- how practice Self-Care to manage your own Mental Health